Lojban language site
Lojban is a language, proposed as a means of knowledge representation and as a bridge between spoken languages, programming languages and the languages of science and math.
- Tlön, Uqbar and La Gleki's fishy apples
- Navy Seals copypasta translated into Lojban
- Speed of thought
- How many gismu are possible?
- Attitudinals and their expansions
- 4 types of Lojban language dialects
- la krulermorna - a new orthography of Lojban
- Opinions on Lojban
- Are verbs in Lojban language broken?
- BNF grammar